As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sweet Large Leaf Thai Basil Seed for Planting; Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds; Instructions to Plant and Grow a Kitchen Herb Garden, Indoors or Outdoor; Great Gardening Gift, Sow Right Seeds #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- If these seed don’t germinate, harvest instructions, recipes, we will happily make it right for you. Indoor or outdoor -- a carefully selected variety that can easily be grown indoors in your kitchen or outdoors in the garden.
It makes a wonderful addition to stir fries, pungent, and other authentic asian dishes. It's taste is somewhat like anise, with a strong, pad thai, sweet aroma. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Easy to grow -- instructions included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc.
In the “how to” section of our website. Beautiful -- full color packet of Thai Basil Siam Queen that makes a wonderful gift for the gourmet cook and gardener. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. Discover the aroma and flavor -- thai basil has large tender green leaves with red stems and flowers. There is actually enough seed to do both.
2. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
Ocimum basilicum VAR. thyrsiflorum 350 Seeds, 1/2 Gram B232, Heirloom Thai Basil Seeds #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- Basil ocimum basilicum has several cultivars, aroma and aesthetic appeal to food and the garden where it grows. This is the ideal temperature for basil germination, in a spot that receives bright, if available, although the basil seeds will germinate well as long as temperatures remain between 65 and 85 degrees Fahrenheit.
Cover the seeds with about 1/8 inch of the germinating medium. It performs best in full sun and rich, perlite or vermiculite. Cover the container with a glass or plastic lid or enclose it in a plastic bag, if possible, to maintain a high level of humidity around the seeds and minimize the need for misting.
Department of Agriculture plant hardiness zones 9 through 11. Sprinkle the basil seeds over the surface of the medium, such as a mixture of peat moss and sand, Thai basil is started indoors about a month and a half before the first spring frost. Thai basil seeds if you love basil, this is a must try! || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Thai basil, has blue, each contributing its own special color, pink or purple flowers and leaves that offer a pungent, grown for both culinary and ornamental purposes, peppery licorice flavor. Zellajake farm and Garden: "Seeds for all your planting needs since. Remove the lid or covering once the seeds germinate and allow the surface of the medium to dry slightly between mistings. For ideal growth, spacing them about 3/8 inch to 1/2 inch apart. Mist the surface of the germinating medium with water as needed to keep the surface of the medium evenly moist but not wet.
3. SURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
Thai Basil Seed for Planting, Packet with Instructions to Plant and Grow Asian Basil Indoors or Outdoors in Your Home Vegetable Garden, Survival Garden Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Variety, 1 Pack #adSURVIVAL GARDEN SEEDS #ad
- Easy to grow - seeds are packed in a beautiful paper packet with instructions for successful growing and germination in your own home garden. Quality seeds - safe, non-hybrid non-gmo heirloom seeds proudly sourced in the USA for your family to plant and grow for years to come.
Each packet has instructions for saving seeds so you can perpetuate your harvest and share with others. Very popular for gardening and eating in Thai and other southeast Asian cuisine.
Grow now or later - plant now or store for future growing seasons. Will remain viable for years if stored in a cool dry location.
Aas winner in 1997. Open-pollinated, naturally grown and selected to ensure the best germination rates. Must-have for asian dishes - thai basil is known for its distinct clove-like scent and flavor. Beautiful plants - gorgeous thai basil produces large green leaf plants with dark purple stems and flowers. Getting started is simple for both beginner and experienced gardeners.
4. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Thai Basil Seeds, Non-GMO, with Easy to Follow Planting Instructions, Open-Pollinated Heirloom High Yield Heirloom 85% Germination Rate, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Annual. Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, and above all, to ensuring our customers' satisfaction. Harvest in 60 days. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to doing our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
Commonly used in Asian cuisine from Thai, Vietnamese, to Chinese. Non-gMO. As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, to protecting the biodiversity of our planet, USA.
Ocimum basilicum - open-pollinated. 85% germination Rate for the current lot. Attractive plants are 12-18" tall with medium green leaves and purple stems and blossoms. Thai basil has been in cultivation for more than 3, 000 years and has a stronger-flavored basil than sweet basil with notes of spicy anise. Great for container gardening.
5. NatureZ Edge #ad
Dwarf Greek, Genovese, Sweet Basil Seeds, Lemon, Thai Basil Seeds, Licorice, Italian, Cinnamon, Red Rubin, Basil Seeds for Planting 9 Variety Pack #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Do you love basil but not sure which variety of Basil Seeds to plant? Why not plant a bit of everything? Our varieties of herbs are great for indoor or outdoor growing.
Have an issue growing? just let us know and we will help! Make sure to check out our storefront for other herb seeds and heirloom seeds for planting vegetables and fruits. Non-gmo, usa grown, heirloom: our seeds are all of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry and are sealed in ziploc bags for safe long term storage.
Also, be sure to take advantage of our discount for buying more than 1 item. Includes 9 varieties of basil- thai, Dwarf Greek, Lemon, Genovese, Red Rubin, Licorice, Italian, and Cinnamon.
6. Seed Needs #ad
Culinary Basil Herb Seed Packet Collection 8 Individual Basil Seed Varieties for Planting Non-GMO & Untreated, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse. The plants will then wilt soon after the harsh winter frost arrives.
All basil seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Each variety of Basil offers a different flavor and smell. Basil herbs are categorized as annual flowering herbs.
This basil seed assortment offers 4, 000 seeds, collectively. The plants vary in height, from 6 inches to 24 inches tall and can be easily grown indoors or directly outdoors as well.
Quality basil seeds packaged by seed needs. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. The plants will establish quickly from seed, producing edible leaves through the warm months of summer. Basil is seen as one of the most popular culinary herbs. Intended for the current and the following growing season.
7. Generic #ad
Seed Packet 1,200 Seeds Each Thai Basil, Basil Seeds Non GMO, Basil Herbs #adGeneric #ad
- Tall, fast-growing annual. Plant seeds 1/4" deep, 2-3 seeds per inch, in rows 18" apart. Thrives in bright, sunny growing areas.
Aromatic and packed with flavor. Basking prettily in your favorite patio container, well-branching plants produce a continuing flourish of fragrant leaves. 1200 seeds each packet.
8. Gardeners Basics #ad
Outdoors, Basil Seeds for Planting Home Garden Herbs, 5 Variety Herb Pack Thai, Hydroponics & Aquaponic by Gardeners Basics, Sweet and Dark Opal Basil Seeds Herb Seeds for Indoors, Cinnamon, Lemon #adGardeners Basics #ad
- 5 variety pack - cinnamon, Sweet, Lemon, Opal, and Thai basil varieties. Easy to grow - growing basil in the home garden is rewarding and easy to do. Great in all your homemade pasta, salads and more! Usa - all of our non-gmo, heirloom basil seeds for planting were grown, harvested and packaged in the Usa.
Indoor & outdoor garden - whether growing in a greenhouse, indoors or outdoors, these basil varieties are tasty and fun to grow! Tasty - there's nothing like a fresh, sandwiches, pizza, homegrown basil plants ready to be picked straight from the garden.
9. Generic #ad
Thai Holy Basil Seeds #adGeneric #ad
- This is the real thai Holy Basil that many Asian dishes require. Easy to grow in a wide range of conditions. Ships quickly from the USA. Authentic Thai seeds in fresh factory-sealed packaging.