As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Burpee #ad
Burpee Sweet Success Slicing Cucumber Seeds 20 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- By far the sweetest flavor you'll find in any burpless English cucumber with yields of nearly seedless dark-green 12" fruits. Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876.
No gmos, ever. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11.
Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company. Plant spread is 36". Plant height is 6". Each packet contains 20 seeds. Yields 12" fruit. Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 58 days.
|Model||Sweet Success Hybrid Cucumber ||
2. Raw Earth Colors #ad
English Cucumber Seeds for Planting Outdoors Home Garden, Burpless Hothouse Cucumber Seeds #adRaw Earth Colors #ad
- By raw earth Colors. Premium non gmo early spring burpless english cucumber seeds are great for starting indoor then planting outdoors in a home garden.
3. Isla's garden seeds #ad
Non GMO Seeds, 100 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Botanical Name: Cucumis sativus, Isla's Garden Seeds, Garden Sweet Burpless Cucumber Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- 58 days. 18-24" plant height. Average water needs. This great slicing variety is sweet, non-bitter, and nearly acid free burpless! This hybrid variety produces long slender fruits 12-14” long.
This great slicing variety is sweet, and nearly acid free burpless! This hybrid variety of cucumber seeds for sale produces long slender fruits 12-14" long.
Water regularly, non-bitter, but don't over water. Produces 12-14" cucumbers. 24-36" spacing. Latin name: cucumis sativus Type: Hybrid, Warm Season. Annual. Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency. Usda zones: 3, 9, 4, 6, 5, 11, 8, 10, 7, 12.58 days to maturity.
4. TomorrowSeeds #ad
English Cucumbers European Seedless Hothouse Pickle Vegetable, Tendergreen Burpless Cucumber Seeds, 30+ Count Packet, TomorrowSeeds #adTomorrowSeeds #ad
- Start your journey Towards a Healthy, Plant-Based Living. A beautiful addition to your home or Garden! Message us for anything, We Are More Than Happy To Help You. Always non gmO and Carefully Sourced. Fast growing and High Producing.
5. Artist Unknown #ad
Seeds, Sooyow Nishiki Green Non-GMO 25, Japanese Long Burpless Cucumber Seeds #adArtist Unknown #ad
- Great addition to your garden, Greenhouse or Flower Bed! Delivery and Item Guarantee! Heirloom, herb, organic, non gmo, fruit, Vegetable, Flower Garden Seeds.
6. Cucumber #ad
25 Early Spring Burpless Cucumber Seeds,A good choice for the space-saving #adCucumber #ad
- Country/region of Manufacture:United States, Mpn:vegetable/fruits. Brand:cucumber, Country Of Manufacture:United States. Model:Cucumber.
7. SeedSurvivior #ad
0.5 Grams, Burpless #26 Hybrid Cucumber Seeds, Vegetable Garden Seed, Approx 18 Gardening Seeds, Cucumis Sativus #adSeedSurvivior #ad
- Burpless #26 hybrid cucumber seeds - cucumis Sativus - 05 grams - approx 18 gardening Seeds - Vegetable Garden Seed.
8. Fertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
Seeds Cucumber Emelya Giant Burpless for Pickling Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adFertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
- Package includes about 25 seeds. Species: cucumis sativus; Germanation: 90-95%. Usda hardiness zone: 3 -40 to -30 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 10 30 to 40 °F.
Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
9. Harley Seeds #ad
Fragrant and Delicious, Grown in USA!, Cucumis sativus, US Grown! 30+ Persian Beit Alpha a.k.a. Lebanese Cucumber Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Burpless Sweet Non-Bitter and Acid Free, Crispy and Sweet #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Plant spacing: 24-36". Soil temperature for germination: 70-75f. Don't soak them for longer than 24 hours because they could rot. Seed spacing: 4-6 per hill. Plant spacing: 3 feet apart 3-5 seeds per hill, thin to 3 best plants Row Spacing: 5-6 feet apart.
They are one of the best all-around cucumbers available. They have an excellent shelf life and known to be burpless. Planting depth: 1/2". Thin plants To 1-2 per hill. Soak seeds for 24 hours in a shallow container filled with hot tap water. Water will penetrate the seed coat and cause the embryos inside to plump up.