As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons Barricade, Covers up to 5,800 sq ft. 18 lb, Professional-Grade Granular Pre-Emergent Weed Control #adThe Andersons #ad
- Apply this product only in EARLY SPRING and FALL. Dg pro formulation allows for more particles per square inch of chemical - leads to better control of weeds. Contains 048% of the active ingredient prodiamine - Labeled to prevent over 30 grass and broadleaf weeds.
Barricade professional-grade pre-emergent weed control is designed to prevent weeds, and will not aid in eliminating existing weeds. Trusted by top turf care professionals to prevent problem weeds without harming desirable plants.
2. Preen #ad
Covers 2,080 sq. ft., 13 lb., Preen 264107 Garden Weed Preventer #adPreen #ad
- Ft. Weed preventer does not kill existing weeds. Covers 2, 080 sq. Stop weeds before they start for up to 3 months guaranteed. Safe for use on edibles see use directions for complete list.
Not for use on lawns. Apply anytime in spring, summer or fall. Safe for use around over 200 established flowers, vegetables, trees and shrubs.
|Manufacturer||Lebanon Seaboard Corporation #ad|
|Warranty||To the extent consistent with applicable lawn, lebanon seaboard corporation guarantees you will be satisfied with the performance of this product when used as directed, or your money back.|
3. Syngenta #ad
8 ounces, Tenacity Turf Herbicide #adSyngenta #ad
- Shelf life: 5-8 years from date of manufacture when properly stored. Active ingredient: Mesotrione 40%. Keep out of direct sunlight and extreme temperatures.
When applied as a pre-emergent, weeds absorb Tenacity during emergence from the soil. Target pests: barnyardgrass, goosegrass, thistle, purslane, Yellow Nutsedge, chickweed, Clover, Carpetweed, Dandelion, Crabgrass large & smooth, Henbit, foxtail, Wild Carrot and others.
Tenacity is a systemic pre-emergence and post-emergence herbicide for the selective contact and residual control of weeds in turfgrasses. Date printed on bottle is manufacture date, not expiration.
4. Preen #ad
Covers 805 sq. ft., 4.93 lb., Preen 2464092 Extended Control Weed Preventer #adPreen #ad
- Flip-top applicator cap makes it easy to apply. When used as directed preen extended control Weed Preventer can be used around more than 600 perennials, groundcovers, shrubs and trees as listed on the product label.
Not available for sale in NY. Not intended for use on flower seeds, lawns, vegetable gardens, water gardens or other food-producing or edible plants. 1 application blocks weeds up to 6 months guaranteed. Covers 805 sq. Ft.
5. Southern Ag #ad
12401, Surflan A.S., Southern Ag, Pre-Emergent Herbicide, 32oz #adSouthern Ag #ad
- Selective Pre-emergence. Controls annual grasses & many broadleaf weeds. Surface applied herbicide.
|Brand||Southern Ag #ad|
|Manufacturer||Southern Ag #ad|
6. Scotts #ad
Deluxe, Scotts 76232 Turf Builder EdgeGuard DLX Broadcast Spreader #adScotts #ad
- Holds up to 15, 000 square feet. Designed to ensure superior results when used with Scotts lawn food. Calibrated and ready to use.
Of scotts lawn product, including grass seed, fertilizer, salt and ice melt. Features scotts exclusive EdgeGuard Technology. Control panel's precision rate settings deliver more accurate coverage.
7. Prodiamine #ad
Quali-Pro Prodiamine 65 WDG Generic Barricade 65 WDG 5 lbs, Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adProdiamine #ad
- Use sites: nurse, trees, Landscape, Turf, Golf Courses. Effective against: annual bluegrass Poa annua, Foxtail, Chickweed, Henbit, Spurge, Knotweed, Goosegrass. Flexible application allows for both spring and fall use providing season long crabgrass control.
Active ingredient: Prodiamine 65%. Available in a 5 pound bottle. Product type: Professional. Pre-emergent herbicide: quali-pro's prodiamine 65 wdG provides pre-emergent grass and broadleaf weed control.
8. RM43 #ad
1-Gallon, RM43 43-Percent Glyphosate Plus Weed Preventer Total Vegetation Control #adRM43 #ad
- Can be used for total vegetation control bare ground or spot control of brush, vines and weeds. Apply to locations only where no vegetation is desired.
Treats 17, 297 square feet. Ideal for fence rows, driveways, gravel paths, sidewalks, parking areas and around farm buildings and barns. Kills weeds and prevents weeds for up to 1 year.
9. A.M. Leonard #ad
Snapshot 2.5 TG Granular Pre-Emergent Herbicide #adA.M. Leonard #ad
- Snapshot 2. 5 boasts more control than any other pre-emergent herbicide on the market. Application rate: 2. 3 to 4. 6 lb per 1000 square feet. Material must be applied before rainfall or irrigation.
Broad spectrum control of weeds and grasses using active ingredients isoxaben and trifluralin. Up to 6-8 months of control for 111 broadleaf and grassy weeds.