As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Under the “how To” section of our website. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Minimum of 2g per packet. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. 90 days for full maturity.
Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Seed Needs, Luffa Gourd Luffa aegyptiaca Twin Pack of 45 Seeds Each Non-GMO #adSeed Needs #ad
- If allowed to mature, the fruits will contain large seeds, which can be gutted from the Gourd, later to be dried and then saved for the following growing season. Each seed packet measures 3.
25" x 4. 50" in dimension. Luffa gourds can be harvested within 90 days after the first sprouts appear. This means that the plants will grow quickly from freshly harvested seeds, later developing fruits and seeds within a single growing season.
All tomato seeds sold by seed needs are Non-GMO based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
Quality luffa gourd seeds packaged by seed needs. Luffa gourds are considered to be an annual crop. The front displays a colorful illustration of the flower and the back displays detailed sowing instructions to grow them. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
3. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Luffa Gourd Reg, Non-GMO Seeds By MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack, Dishcloth Or Luffa Gourd Fruits Grow To Approx. 2', 100 Luffa Luffa Cylindrica Loofah Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. Approx. This is the luffa grown for its sponges. 100 days to Harvest. 100 fresh clean seeds ~!! Luffa common - Luffa aegyptiaca.
4. Burpee #ad
Burpee Ornamental Luffa Gourd Seeds 25 seeds #adBurpee #ad
- Plant height is 24". No gmos, ever. Yields 3-7" fruit. Each packet contains 25 seeds. Annual for all growing zones from 1-11. Plant spread is 12'.
Burpee, the gardener’s best friend since 1876. Grow these squash for their fibrous flesh and when dried, you'll have the Best bath Sponges ever! harvest at 7" long for drying into Sponges. Sow outdoors 4 weeks after the average last frost date and harvest in 120 days.
Sunlight exposure = full-sun. Get your seeds off to a great start with a Burpee Seed Starting Kit. Heirloom. Find over 1000 burpee vegetable, herb, and flower seeds on Amazon. Beautiful plants and everything else you need to grow the garden of your dreams from America’s most trusted seed company.
5. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Porous Fruit!., Luffa Gourd Sponge Seeds, Gourd Luffa Seeds, Grow Your own Luffa Gourds and Discover Even More uses for This Fascinating, 25 Seeds,Non GMO #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Grow your own luffa gourds and discover even more uses for this fascinating, heavy-bearing, porous fruit! Easy, carefree vines! On the vine, these gourds can reach anywhere from 6 inches to 2 1/2 feet long. The famous luffa Sponge is really a gourd! Easy to Grow.
6. David's Garden Seeds #ad
David's Garden Seeds Gourd Luffa 7544 Green Sponge 25 Non-GMO, Heirloom Seeds #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Germination rate about 80% or better. The luffa is widely used for bathing to invigorate the skin as well as gift giving and crafts.
Harvest in about 60 days. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to use and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States. Vigorous vines from which fruit can be harvested over a long period of time.
7. ALEXI #ad
Luffa Gourd Sponge Seeds for Planting, Non GMO, Thick Meat, Loofah -MUOP Huong Seeds, Scented Luffa, High Germination Rate, ALEXI Luffa Seeds, Long, Delicious 30, Luffa aegyptiaca #adALEXI #ad
- Packet: 30+ Seeds. Luffa seeds - loofah -muop huong seeds packaged by hAVIPRO. L. Luffa grows well in u. S. Luffa luffa aegyptica mill syn. Department of agriculture hardiness zones 6 and above, although they have to be started indoors in the cooler zones due to their long growing season.
Packets are 3. 5 inches wide and 5. 5 inches tall and come with a detailed sowing instructions. Cylindrica, also known as a loofa, is a vegetable sponge that is used in the bath for effectively removing dry skin. High quality, high germination Rate, High Yield.
8. Zellajake Farm and Garden #ad
35+ Seeds Luffa Aegyptiaca Loofa Sponge Gourd Loofah Buy 2 get 1 Order Free #47 #adZellajake Farm and Garden #ad
- As a tropical plant, which are about 30 cm long, the name is also spelled loofah. The plant is an annual, it requires lots of heat and lots of water to thrive. In english, hang vertically. The luffa i am selling is on the vine in the pictures above. Unlike the young fruit, the fully ripened fruit is strongly fibrous and is used to make scrubbing bath sponges.
It is a climbing vine and is best grown with a trellis support. 2 the fruits, which is another species of luffa used for the same purposes. Buy 2 orders luffa aegyptiaca seeds, get one order luffa aegyptiaca Seeds FREE || FREE SHIPPING || NON GMO.
Buy 2 orders luffa aegyptiaca seeds, get one order Luffa Aegyptiaca Seeds FREE The luffa I am selling is on the vine in the pictures to the left. The young fruit is eaten as a vegetable and is commonly grown for that purpose in tropical Asia. Its botanical specific epithet, the plant was first described in 1706 by the botanist Tournefort, "aegyptiaca" sometimes misspelled "aegyptica" was given to it because in the early 18th-century European botanists were introduced to the plant from its cultivation in Egypt.
In the european botanical literature, who called it "Luffa Arabum". Due to the use of the ripe fruit as a scrubbing sponge, it is also known by the common name Sponge gourd, -. The fruit somewhat resembles a cucumber. Vietnamese gourd or vietnamese luffa is a species of Luffa grown for its fruit.
9. kitchenseeds #ad
Muop Huong by Kitchenseeds, long Smooth sponge gourd, 20 Asian Vegetable Edible Luffa seeds #adkitchenseeds #ad
- 42-45 days. Warm season annual,. Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups. This variety loves heat and performs very well in rainy and warm climates.
Untreated. Long fruits can grow up to more than 26 inches long, but are generally picked at about 16-20 inches before seeds formed inside. This is a vietnamese edible luffa, called muop houng in vietnam.
20 seeds asian vegetable edible luffa seeds, long Smooth sponge gourd, Muop Huong. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. Upon shaving off the green skin, white flesh inside is very delicious and is very good for soup and stir-fry. Approx.