As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Jiffy #ad
100 Jiffy Peat Pellets 42mm 1, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, 100 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 42mm, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. No soil reqired. Pellet size 42mm 1. 65in x 1. 50in. 100 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage.
2. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy J4R25 25Pk Peat Pellets #adJiffy #ad
- Ferry morse jiffy peat Pellets 25 - Poly Bag. The clean, quick way to start a flower or vegetable garden. Eliminates root damage and transplant shock. This product is made in United States.
Promotes strong, vigorous growth, roots penetrate pot wall. Pot and all can be planted right into the garden. Individual packaging that contains 25 - 42mm pellets. Preferred by professional in greenhouse and nurseries.
3. Jiffy #ad
100 ea by Growers Solution, Jiffy-7 Peat Pellet 36mm Seed Starting #adJiffy #ad
- In stock and ready for immediate shipping! Jiffy products are proven helpers in growing plants. Labor saving and cost efficient. Peat pellets will produce stronger, more compact plants.
Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Purchase 100 jiffy-7 peat pellets 36mm. Jiffy-7 peat pellets offer quicker rooting due to the air pruning that stimulates fibrous root development within the plug.
4. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy Seed Starting Biodegradable 42mm Peat Pellet Refills, 5 Pack 125 #adJiffy #ad
- Plant seeds according to package instructions. Instructions: place pellets in watertight tray and add warm water. To harden off plants, place outside in shade for several days, gradually increasing time spent outside each day.
Just add water and pellet will expand. About ferry-morse: through generations of care and quality, Ferry-Morse has earned the trust of home gardeners across the country.
Drain excess water when pellets are 1-1. 5" tall. Water when pellets turn light brown. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. To transplant, dig holes deep enough to cover top of pellets. We provide a range of home gardening products designed to help gardeners be more successful, from seed-starting to Organic Plant Food. No soil required. Gently firm soil around pellet and water.
5. Jiffy #ad
200 Count- Jiffy 7 Peat Soil 42mm Pellets Seeds Starting Plugs: Indoor Seed Starter- Start Planting Indoors for Transplanting to Garden or Planter Pot #adJiffy #ad
- Easy to store/transport - low volume. Ready/easy to use. Free root development. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. Reliable substrate - same product time after time.
6. Jiffy #ad
200 Jiffy 7 Peat Pellets 30mm, Jiffy Peat Pellet Helps to Avoid Root Shock, Seeds Starting #adJiffy #ad
- Just add water and pellet will expand. Pellet size 30mm 1. 25 x 1. 50 inch. 200 pellets - ready and easy to use. Minimizes transplant shock and root damage. No soil reqired.
7. Gardentrends #ad
Jiffy Medium Pellets, 100ct, Expands to 1-1/2" Diameter 36 mm x 1-5/8" Tall #adGardentrends #ad
- Jiffy pellets are made of sterile peat growing medium, enclosed in a decomposable net. Each 1/4" thick compressed jiffy peat pellet expands to a 1-1/2" diameter 36 mm x 1-5/8" tall cylinder. No pot is needed, and the growing medium offers great aeration and water retention.
8. Root Naturally #ad
100 Count, Root Naturally 36mm Peat Pellets #adRoot Naturally #ad
- Includes Instructions. Perfect for starting seeds and cuttings. Resealable Bag. 100 count - 36mm Premium Peat Pellets. Fits in 36mm trays.
9. Jiffy #ad
Jiffy J3R36 36mm Plant Pellet Refill 36 Count #adJiffy #ad
- 7 peat pellet refill. Keep peat contained around the roots during transplanting. Greenhouse Gardening. Peat Plants. Peat expands 7 times the compressed height.