As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. AquaChek #ad
White, 1-Pack, AquaChek 561140A Salt Water Swimming Pool Test Strips #adAquaChek #ad
- Includes water Chemistry Insert With Directions. No assembly Required. Tests for: salt As Sodium Chloride. 10 strips/Bottle.
|Manufacturer||Robelle Industries #ad|
2. TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC #ad
TAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC K-1766 DROP TEST CHLORIDE SALT WATER #adTAYLOR TECHNOLOGIES INC #ad
- Country of Origin: United States. Brand name: taylor technologiES INC. Model number: K-1766. Taylor technologies k-1766 Salt Water Kit is for use with salt water chlorine generators.
3. TOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
7 Way Pool Test Strips 120 Strips, Fresh & Saltwater Pool Test Strips, Spa Test Strips, Salt & More, Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Hardness, Top Line, Test: pH, Hot Tub Test Strips #adTOP LINE TEST STRIPS #ad
- For fresh and salt water: test strips for pools and spas were specially crafted for pools, for both fresh and salt water. With proper spacing in between test Pads To Minimize Bleed Gently Tap Excess Water Off After Dipping. 2️⃣ remove test strip, gently tap or shake to Remove Excess Water And Rest Horizontally In Flat Surface For 60 Seconds.
Ensure that your water is safe to enjoy and in good conditions For Swimmers, Spa, Jacuzzi & Hot Tub Testing, Equipment Longevity, Pool Surface Protection & Chemical Effectiveness.120 pool water test strips per package - more per bottle: 120 count swimming pool test strips included with long steM FOR EASY HANDLING.
Save time - extremely easy to use: with our new splash proof and water resistant label just follow these easy steps 1️⃣ dip one test strip into the water And Wait For 2 Seconds almost immediately after dipping. 3️⃣ compare to recommended Ranges On Color Chart. Test ranges in published color chart have been fully validated and are Within The INDUSTRY STANDARDS for Test Strips.
Packed in two 60 strips per foil Wrap Inside Tightly Seal Container For Longer Preservation. Please note that these are not recommended for testing Tap or Well Water. Accurate and easy to read: simply compare testing strips colors to recommended ranges on chemical chart included in bottle and box insert. New 2021 version 7 in 1 test kit - your complete solution: test strips for pools and spas can check 7 parameters - pH, Free Chlorine, Total Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid CYA Stabilizer, Total Alkalinity, Total Hardness & Salt.
4. API Pond #ad
API POND WIDE RANGE pH TEST KIT 160-Test Pond Water Test Kit #adAPI Pond #ad
- Contains one 1 api pond wide range ph test kit 160-test pond water test Kit, including 1 bottle of testing solution, 1 color card and 1 glass test tube with cap.
Accurately reads pH levels 5. 0 to 9. 0 Helps monitor and adjust pH and prevent invisible water problems that can be harmful to fish. Use for weekly monitoring and when water or fish problems appear.
Because different geographies have different tap water conditions, API helps measure pH levels & detect pH fluctuation caused by fish waste, and different fish need different pH levels to be healthy, uneaten food and addition of tap water.
|Brand||API Pond #ad|
|Manufacturer||Mars Fishcare #ad|
5. Taylor #ad
Taylor Complete Swimming Pool/Spa Test Kit + Sodium Chloride Salt Water Test #adTaylor #ad
- Taylor complete fas dpd Chlorine Test Kit. Ph. Includes tests for:. Complete Test Kit. Chlorine.
|Part Number||K2006 + K1766|
6. RUNBO #ad
Easy and Accurate Test for Sodium Chloride 0-8000 ppm, RUNBO Saltwater Pool Test Strips 20 Count – Ideal for Salt Swimming Pools and Spa #adRUNBO #ad
- Remove it, and compare with the color chart to read the results. Wide test range: salt test strips measure Sodium Chloride Salt Range from 0 - 8000 ppm in salt swimming pools and spa.
High precision result: no need to shake the strip after dipping into water, each test strip is made of high quality PET paper that provides instant and reliable results. Test regularly for a healthy pool or spa: It is important to test your pool or spa at least twice per week to control the Sodium Chloride Salt content in the water.
Moisture proof bottle cap plus an individually packed desiccant, for dual protection from moisture.
Dip the pool salt test strip into water for about 4 1/2 minutes. Quick & easy testing: fill a small container with pool or spa/hot tub water at a depth of 1 cm. Long-term storage: 20 salt water pool test strips in bottle. Easy to monitor the salt levels of your pool or spa.
7. Poolmaster #ad
Poolmaster Water Chemistry Case 22270 Premiere Collection 5-Way Swimming Pool & Spa Test Kit, Neutral, Small #adPoolmaster #ad
- No other solutions in this kit require sealed caps. Note: the #1 solution is sealed to comply with transportation regulations. Solutions of #4 – #5; note: #2 phenol red is not the same as Phenol Red – DO NOT interchange. Includes 1oz.
Solutions of #1-#3 and 1/2oz. Includes clear-view round test block with integrated color chips for accurate color matching. 2 phenol red is for use with 5-way test Kits and Phenol Red is for use with 2 or 3-Way Test Kits. For maintaining proper water chemistry; Tests for Chlorine, pH, Acid Demand, Bromine, and Total Alkalinity.
|Warranty||1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty Against Defects|
8. NURWOUE #ad
Chlorine, Independent packaging, Bromine, Alkalinity and Cyanuric Acid ,7-in-1, Test pH, NURWOUE Pool Water Testing Strips, Pool Test Kit for Swimming Pool/Hot Tub/Spa/Salt Water, 110 Strips, Hardness #adNURWOUE #ad
- The ideal range is marked on the bottle. Fast and accurate pool test strip: simply immerse the strip in water for 2 seconds and take it out. Technical file: our pool and spa test strips come with a great e-book that will be sent to your email address after purchase, explaining what your test results mean and how to keep your water healthy and clean all year round.
Wide range of applications: these pool water test kit are widely used for swimming pools, bathtubs, spas, hot tubs and salt water.
Hold the strip horizontally for 15 seconds, then compare it with the color chart and read the result within 30 seconds. Studies show that you shall test pools and spas at least twice a week for regular water quality monitoring!7 tests for 7 parameters: includes ph, bromine, Alkalinity, Free/Total Chlorine, cyanuric acid and Water Hardness, helping you to accurately know the condition of the water.
Effective shelf life extension: these pool and spa test strips are packaged in individual aluminum foil pouches and sealed in bottles to ensure that the test strips can be stored for 2 years. All test results are easy to read.