As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. DAS Farms #ad
Contender Peach, Live Fruit Tree Shipped 2-3 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California #adDAS Farms #ad
- Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled! This is due to CA state law and beyond our control. Zone: 4-8 / bloom: pink / growth rate: fast / mature height: 10'-15' spread: 10'-15' / Full Sun / These peach trees are self-pollinating.
Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions. Size shipped: 2-3 feet tall, shipped bare root wrapped in moist sphagnum moss and double boxed for safe transit.
However, planting 2 or more will significantly increase your fruit yield. All pictures are of fully grown plants. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water. Sizes shipped are in the title and description.
2. Pixies Gardens #ad
Fruit are Medium in Size 3 Gallon, Pixies Gardens Contender Peach Tree Dwarf Cold Hardy-for Temperatures Below 0, Potted #adPixies Gardens #ad
- Self fertile - Abundance of pink blooms. We cannot ship certain plants and some sizes to California due to restrictions placed by the California Department of Agriculture.
Plant may be shipped in smaller bags or semi bareroot. 15-25 ft fully grown - great for eating, preserves, pies, or canning. Growing zones: 6-9. Bears lots and lots of fruit 15-25 ft fully grown.
3. DAS Farms #ad
Live Fruit Tree Shipped 3-4 Feet Tall by DAS Farms No California, Belle of Georgia Peach #adDAS Farms #ad
- All pictures are of fully grown plants. Sizes shipped are in the title and description. Deciduous plants bought dormant during the winter are guaranteed to leaf out in the spring under the same conditions.
Zone: 5-8 / mature height: 15'-25' spread: 8'-20' / growth rate: fast / full sun / Bloom: Red. Size shipped: 3-4 feet tall, shipped bare root wrapped in moist sphagnum moss and double boxed for safe transit.
Deciduous plants do not have leaves in the winter! California orders will be cancelled! This is due to CA state law and beyond our control. We guarantee a successful transplant for 30 days if the included planting instructions are followed with the correct location and water.
4. Bradley Seed Brand #ad
Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Seed-300 Count, Sweet Corn Seeds for Planting #adBradley Seed Brand #ad
- To make sure you get genuine peaches n cream sweet corn seeds. White and yellow sweet corn. Thank you all! 300 seeds of peaches and cream corn. Only order if, shipped and sold by bradley Seed Brand. Great fresh off the cob or for canning and freezing. Yellow & white bicolor corn.
5. Isla's garden seeds #ad
50-70% Germination in Prime Conditions, 30+ Premium Quality Tree Seeds, Kiwi Fruit Tree Seeds, Actinidia chinensis, Isla's Garden Seeds #adIsla's garden seeds #ad
- Zones: 8-9, stratification requirement: 30 days cold moist stratification. Outdoors after frost / Indoors weeks before last frost. Research proper planting techniques. Germination rates with experienced growers 50-70%.
These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates. Soil type: well-drained, moderately moist, acid soil, full sun or partial shade. Seed grown plants take 4-7 years to flower and yield fruit.
6. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Dwarf Everbearing Black Mulberry Tree Live Plant, Morus nigra #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- Makes for an excellent gift. You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Makes a great plant to for filling in bare areas. Keep trimmed into a shrub or let it grow into a nice bushy tree.
7. PAPCOOL #ad
Peach Seeds – 10 Red Haven Peach Tree Seeds – Fruit Tree Seeds for Planting #adPAPCOOL #ad
- Instruction is included in every order. You will receive a package of 10 Red Haven Peach Tree seeds in good condition. Non-gmo - heirloom red Haven Peach Seeds for Planting Outdoor in your garden.
Red haven peach is freestone peach that produces a large, almost fuzzless skin over firm, creamy yellow flesh fruit. It is heavy-bearing and easy to grow and maintain.
8. Seed Needs #ad
Peaches & Cream Sweet Corn Zea mays Non-GMO Seeds, Seed Needs Package of 230 Seeds #adSeed Needs #ad
- The crops are ready for harvesting in roughly 80 to 85 days. Packets are 4" wide by 4. 675" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Each ear is populated with roughly 20 rows of tightly packed kernels, ranging in color from creamy yellow to golden yellow.
The plants themselves are known to grow to a towering height of roughly 6 feet tall and can spread roughly 18 inches wide.
All corn seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. Quality peaches and cream corn seeds packaged by seed Needs. Peaches and cream is among one of our best sellers and is sought after for it's rich, sweet flavoring. Peaches and cream corn is a hybrid variety that produces delicious, 8 & 1/2 inch ears.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
|Manufacturer||Seed Needs #ad|