As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. MySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
Non-GMO Seeds by MySeeds.Co Big Pack, Big Pack, Japanese Bitter Melon Long, 50 Japanese Extra Long Bitter Melon Seeds #adMySeeds.Co - BIG PACK Seeds #ad
- Approx. 60-70 days - this japanese variety has heavily green warted skin and grows to at least 12-13 inches long !! Vigorous and disease tolerant. Big pack non-gmo seeds by MySeeds. Co. 50 fresh clean seeds ~!! Extra long bitter melon seeds - Japanese Variety.
2. Kitazawa Seed Company #ad
Green Skin, 2 Grams, Bitter Gourd #adKitazawa Seed Company #ad
- Free shipping for valid US postal addresses. Planting and growing information is provided on the seed packets. Kitazawa seed company does not sell GMO seeds and has signed the Safe Seed Pledge developed by The Council for Responsible Genetics.
Seed is untreated. Start your own Asian vegetable garden.
3. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden, Luffa Gourd Seed for Planting, Great Gardening Gift 1 #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family. Smooth skin -- luffa’s fibrous texture gently exfoliates the skin without scratching it or causing chemical-induced irritation, removing dead skin cells and making your skin feel smooth and radiant.
Under the “how To” section of our website. Easy to grow -- instructions to plant included on each packet with additional growing tips, etc. Beautiful -- large full-color packet of luffa or loofah gourd luffa aegyptiaca seeds; Grow your own bath sponge! Luffa is easy to grow, with long hanging gourds that can be peeled and used as an all natural exfoliating bath sponge.
90 days for full maturity. Minimum of 2g per packet.
Fun in the garden -- if grown on an overhead trellis, Luffa gourds will hang down, creating an interesting walkway or feature in your garden. Let your luffa sponge dry fully between showers and replace it every three or four weeks to avoid bacteria buildup. Young fruit is edible and can be cooked like okra. Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, recipes, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you.
4. wbut2023 #ad
Bottle gourd Seeds, Nam Tao Yao Asian vegetable grows 12" long and 2.5 pounds. #adwbut2023 #ad
- Bitter melons are particularly good stuffed with meat, especially when stuffed with pork and baked. Bottle gourd seeds, nam tao Yao Asian vegetable grows 12" long and 2. 5 pounds. The bottle gourd, or pipe. Gourds used for eating and cooking should be harvested young, or long melon, also known as opo squash, and used as a bottle, utensil, which can either be harvested young and used as a vegetable, dried, Lagenaria siceraria synonym Lagenaria vulgaris Ser.
Is a vine grown for its fruit, or harvested mature, as they tend to grow bitter the longer they are left on the vine.
Fruit has light green skin, disease-tolerant, but for use as a water container. Pick when fruit is immature. The soup is cooked in the melon itself, the Winter Melon is the key ingredient for the famous winter melon soup, and chunks of melon flesh are scooped out and served with the soup.
And while used in a variety of Asian dishes, popular at Chinese banquets. The gourd was one of the first cultivated plants in the world, sweet, this edible variety is vigorous, grown not primarily for food, and high yielding. Also known as white-flowered gourd and upo or opo, grows to a foot long and weighs approximately 2. 5 pounds. About gourd gourds have as many uses as they do shapes, as are hairy melons, seafood or beans, colors and textures.
5. Artimag #ad
Bitter Gourd Seeds Non GMO, 30 Seeds, Balsam Pear Edible Heirloom Organic Garden Vegetable Sponge Easy to Grow, High Germination, Bitter Melon Seeds for Planting Bitter Squash #adArtimag #ad
- Great growth : do best in warm to hot areas. Quality seeds : approximately 8 ~ 10 inches long and ~3 inches in diameter. Beautiful : excellent open pollination variety, with big, medium green fruits.
Do not transplant too early, perhaps wait 2-3 weeks after last frost. Utility : staple food in SE & NE Asia. Easy to grow Home Garden Plant.
6. (Momordica charantia) #ad
Bitter Gourds Seeds Asian vegetable"Green Skin", 8-10" long, balsam pear25 Seeds #ad(Momordica charantia) #ad
- Mpn:asian vegetable. Brand:momordica charantia, Country/Region Of Manufacture:United States. Model:gourd, Patternname: 25 Seeds.
7. viablekitchenseeds-US #ad
Foo Gwah,Kho Qua by viablekitchenseeds-US, Balsam Pear, Ku Gua, 100 Indian Bitter Melon,Bitter Gourd Seeds #adviablekitchenseeds-US #ad
- 38-45 days. Warm season annual,. This is an excellent open pollinated indian bitter gourd that produces fruit 7-9" long and 3" in diameter. The leaves and leafy shoots are also edible.
100 seeds green bitter gourd. Us seller. Germination: 80% tested. Purity:95%. It has green skin with large smooth warts. Popular in many Asian stir fry and soups.
8. salee shop #ad
Salee shop 30 Seeds Bitter Gourd Seeds, Chinese Bitter Gourd #adsalee shop #ad
- Made in Thailand. Quantity : 30 Seeds. Explred date : At least 1 year. Bitter gourd seeds of Thailand. Non-gmO.