As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Hapinest #ad
Hapinest Succulent and Cactus Seed Starter Growing Kit Gardening Plant Gifts for Men Women Teens and Kids #adHapinest #ad
- Depending on the variety, your seeds may take three days to a few weeks to see growth. Your succulents and cacti will need to be transplanted once they have outgrown their pot. Have fun watching your plants grow.
Makes a great gift: looking for a thoughtful housewarming or birthday gift? Adults, teens, and kids will enjoy growing their very own succulents and cacti with this curated all-in-one kit. Mixed succulents & cactus: each mixed seed set contains a variety of seeds.
Non-gmo soil: we've included 2 large soil expanding discs that expand to approximately 1 quart of soil. Organic soil enhancer: use the soil enhancer to add nutrients to the soil which will help feed your plants and give them a good start.
Kit includes: 4 pots with trays, organic soil enhancer, mixed cactus seeds, mixed succulent seeds, 4 plant markers, 2 expanding solid discs expands to approximately 1 quart of soil, and a How To Grow Guide. This soil is omri listed and non-GMO so you can feel good about the product your plants are growing in.
2. Breoudo #ad
800pcs Mix Rare Succulent Seeds for Planting, DIY Bonsai Ornamental Plant Hardy Perennial for Garden and Home Bonsai Flower Plant #adBreoudo #ad
- Planting method: sprinkle the seeds over the soil, and cover them with a 1/8-inch layer of fine sand or crushed rock, Try to keep the soil moist throughout the germination period, and Cover the pot with plastic wrap or a glass pane to help promote soil moisture retention.
Easy to grow: Sew in succulent soil and water sparingly. Fertilization: be careful not to use a fertilizer that is too strong as it can burn your succulents. Packaging: 800+ seeds Per Packet Mixed Succulent Seeds. Grow or gift: great gift for mom, dad, and gardener.
3. MOCCUROD #ad
MOCCUROD 200 Mix Succulent Seeds Beautiful Echeveria Plant Seeds #adMOCCUROD #ad
- Easy to grow after placing them on wet soil. Fresh clean Seedsvery small. Growing instructions included. This plant originates from sunny warm climates, so grow it in full sun in a well-drained light soil. Number of pieces: 200 .
4. Ficoszo #ad
DIY Bonsai Ornamental Plant Hardy Perennial, 500pcs Mix Rare Succulent Seeds for Planting #adFicoszo #ad
- Packaging interesting shape and color, lots of species and varieties mixed, the package have all seeds mixed not individual labeled.
Easy to grow Sew in succulent soil and water sparingly. Grow or gift Great gift for mom, dad, gardener. Planting method sprinkle the seeds over the soil, cover them with a 1/8-inch layer of fine sand or crushed rock, try to keep the soil moist throughout the germination period, Cover the pot with plastic wrap or a glass pane to help promote soil moisture retention.
Fertilization be careful not to use a fertilizer that is too strong as it can burn your succulents.
5. · GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
Indoor Garden Grow Kits, Cacti Succulents Decor, Plant Markers, Gardening Gifts, Terrarium, Cactus Succulent Seed Starter Kit, Soil, Seeds for Planting Mini Cactus Succulent Plants, Pots, Wood Box #ad· GARDEN REPUBLIC · #ad
- You’ll also find 2 cactus seed packets containing a mixture of seeds, Lithops, Melocactus, Blossfeldia, Lobivia, including: Mesembryanthemum species, Lithops, Carpobrotus, Frailea, Crassula, including: Gymnocalycium, and others. Give the gift of a greener windowsill.
Non-gmo & heirloom: our cactus and succulent seeds are all Non-GMO, Heirloom when available, and tested for germination. The perfect gift: these succulent garden kits make for the ideal gift for the novice gardener, the planter pro and everyone in between.
What you’ll grow: you’ll find 2 succulent seed packets containing a mixture of seeds, gibbaeum, Notocactus, Mammillarias, Argyroderma, Cheiridopsis, Fenestraria, rebutia, Faucaria, and others.
What’s inside: 4 packets of non-gmo seeds, pruning shears, 4 soil disks, 4 burlap grow bags, 4 bamboo plant markers, and a wooden gift box that doubles as an indoor planter. Tap into our team of experts: register your seeds to gain access to our team of gardening experts and horticulturists available to answer questions, our Grower Help Bot through FB Messenger, a private FB Grower Community, detailed instructions, and instructional videos.
6. SEEDS4SPRING #ad
Mixed Colored Succulents Seeds Garden and Home Bonsai Flower Plant 200 Pcs Seeds #adSEEDS4SPRING #ad
- Fun planting- plant wildflower style or in carefully arranged beds, pink, whatever suits your fancy - Perennial and annual flowers. They flower in a huge variety of colors: yellow, lavender, violet, dark red, red, purple, blends, wine, lilac, peach, mauve, bronze, & bicolors.
Easy to grow -- instructions additional growing tips in the “how to” section of our website. Grow flowering - 200pcs mixed color rare succulents seeds to plant, Enjoy outside in the garden and indoor as cut flowers.
Great for Privacy. Garden home -- fun to grow. Friendly pollinator- butterflies and Bee love these flowers and will likely pay you many visits. There are several varieties of flower seeds the quality results they deliver when you want to improve your home’s curb.
If these seed don’t germinate or not received the seeds, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Easy and fun. It will be a good gift for friends who love planting. Great way to support your local pollinators. Plus we are available to answer your any questions as well. Flower seeds are a great addition to any setting to create a lusher and more vibrant outdoor setting.
7. The Succulent Cult #ad
Succulents Plants Live, DIY Projects, Succulent Plants Fully Rooted, House Plant for Home Office Decoration, Party Favor Gift by The Succulent Cult, Live Succulent 4" Othonna Capensis Ruby Necklace #adThe Succulent Cult #ad
- If your plant is missing some leaves upon arrival, just know they will grow back and most of the time pretty fast so there is no need to be alarmed. B>size: succulents come in 4"-6" pots depending on your desired selection from above fully rooted in soil. Succulents bring a colorful addition to your home with the benefits of minimal watering and low maintenance to fit your busy lifestyle.
Our succulents are sure to put a smile on anyone's face no matter the person or occasion. Always keep your plants away from direct sun and only keep them in partial sun/shaded areas. Plants should immediately be taken out of the box upon delivery and Lightly watered if soil is dry.
B>home decor: succulent plants are an easy way to add character to your home. B> tracking delivery: please keep track of the package once shipped to ensure it is received when the carriers delivers and isn’t left out longer than it needs to as this may cause damage to your plants.
B> important info to consider: succulents may vary from pictures shown as they are living plants and grow differently throughout the year. Put them on display in geometric vases, birdhouses, to wall mounts, lanterns, dinner table centerpieces, unconventional planters such as baskets, or even desk decor. B>unique gifts: everyone loves receiving succulents as a gift, from moms and dads to grandma's and grandpas. Let your imagination run wild in creating something original and personal.