As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Jonsteen Company #ad
Italian Cypress | Small Tree Seedling | The Jonsteen Company #adThe Jonsteen Company #ad
- Seed-grown without poison or pesticides at our nursery on California's Redwood Coast. Trees can provide a natural barrier against high winds, noise pollution and soil erosion, temperatures, all while benefiting local air quality, wildlife and property values — a Jonsteen seedling will only grow in value and beauty!.
Grow your own italian cypress cupressus sempervirens, an unmistakable exclamation mark of beauty and formality in landscapes throughout the world! 100% guaranteed: if your seedling perishes, we are happy to provide a replacement small-sized seedling for just the cost of shipping/handling $4.
60 Transplanting and care instructions included.
2. wbut2023 #ad
Italian cypress Cupressus sempervirens100 Seeds,Tuscan, or Graveyard Cypress #adwbut2023 #ad
- Italian cypress seeds germinate readily. Italian cypress cupressus sempervirens is an evergreen tree generally grown for its columnar form, Cyprus, southern Albania, in northeast Libya, southeast Greece, reaching up to 60 feet tall and only 10 feet wide.
These trees, are used as accent plants or to form a dense screen. Italian cypress cupressus sempervirens100 Seeds, Tuscan, or Graveyard Cypress. Cupressus sempervirens, southern Turkey, the mediterranean cypress is a species of cypress native to the eastern Mediterranean region, .
3. Clifton's Nursery #ad
Italian Cypress Trees, One Gallon Container #adClifton's Nursery #ad
- Gives great tuscan effect if used in large containers on sunny deck or patio. This easy care conifer will dominate a landscape with its densely branched, narrow columnar form.
Fast grower to 60 to 80 feet, about 3 feet wide or clip to shape. Italian cypress is an outstanding Mediterranean classic with attractive blue green foliage, with this offering grown by Monrovia nursery, the best grower in the trade.
Makes ideal screen, and invaluable for something tall in very narrow beds. Try it near swimming pools. Evergreen. Hardy to usda zone 7 and all higher zones. Shipped as a potted one gallon tree in its original soil and container. Full sun.
4. PlantVine #ad
Large, 8-10 Inch Pot 3 Gallon, PlantVine Cupressus sempervirens, 4 Pack, Live Plant, Italian Cypress #adPlantVine #ad
- 4 pack: comes with four plants of the same size. Size: Large. Shipping restrictions: Cannot ship to California. Includes grower pot: All PlantVine plants are shipped in the grower pot, not bare-root.
5. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Includes Care Guide, 1-2', Perfect Plants Italian Cypress Live Plant #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This tree is known for its use in professional business setting because of its sleek aesthetic. Mature height of the italian cypress ranges from 30-40 ft | mature width can range from3-5 ft, with a very slim, complimentary frame.
This live italian cypress tree comes with an easy to use plant food to nourish and grow your new plant! This tree is known for its slender and columnar growth habit, and it used across the world to add height to landscapes without taking up a lot of space.
Or, plant multiple together to create a towering Hedge! Cypress trees love the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure throughout the day — no shade necessary to keep this tree happy and healthy.
This cypress does not require pruning to keep its clean-cut shape — If a specific shape or size is desired we recommend pruning in late summer months after foliage has fully flushed. The italian cypress is an upright evergreen with deep green stipules sprawling outward — the Italian cypress is very tall at mature Height and works well for building a privacy screen.
6. Generic #ad
Tree seeds 100 pcs ITALIAN CYPRESS Cupressus Sempervirens Stricta seeds Home gardening, #adGeneric #ad
- Tree seeds 100 pcs italian cypress cupressus Sempervirens Stricta seeds Home gardening, Free shipping.
7. Tree Seeds #ad
500 Italian Cypress Tree Seeds, Stricta, Cupressus Sempervirens #adTree Seeds #ad
- Grows up to 40 to 60 feet high and 5 feet wide. 20-40% germination rate. Used in italian gardens, formal landscapes and framing. Genus: cupressus Sempervirens, Stricta. Zones: 7 to 9.