As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Unknown #ad
Elephant Ears colocasia 3 Bulb- bold tropical effect to and landscape. #adUnknown #ad
- Foliage:deciduous, Sunlight:Full Sun. Season of Interest:Summer. Plant name:elephant ears, usda hardiness Zone °F:8-11.
2. NHKM34 #ad
Ready 2 Grow 25 Live Bulbs Colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo #adNHKM34 #ad
- Great addition to any garden. Thrives in moist soil but will grow in normal soil also. Plant name:taroplant form:bulb corm sunlight:Partial ShadePlant Characteristic:Edible Bulb/Root Climate:Sub-tropical, Temperate, Tropical.
Will die off at first Frost but will come back in Spring. To plant place bulb in moist soil with only bud above the soil, leaves will sprout within 4-8 days.
Will grow in partial to full sun. Ready 2 grow 25 live bulbs colocasia Esculenta Elephant Ear Taro Gabi Kalo Eddo. Plant will grow 2- 6 feet and depending on the region will produce leaves 6 inch to 2 feet wide leaves.
3. American Plant Exchange #ad
Indoor/Outdoor Air Purifier, 3 Gallon, American Plant Exchange Alocasia Elephant Ear California XL Live Plant #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- This dwarf variety will reach 4' tall indoors and complements Monstera, ZZ, Fern, Philodendron, Pothos, Aglaonema, and Ivy in any plant collection. Houseplants can make your home and garden more beautiful, boost your mood, purify your air, and relieve dryness by raising the humidity in your rooms.
Alocasia california is a low maintenance exotic evergreen houseplant with large textured green leaves that give a tropical look to your home or office.
Elephant ear do very well in pots indoors and outdoors on patios, decks, and porches, and are often used by designers for offices, resorts, and hotels. This easy care top air purifying 3g potted plant is 26-28" tall from the bottom of the pot to the top of the leaves; they love bright indirect light.
4. Seeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
Bulbs, Elephant Ears, Great Price, Plant, Root, 10 Caladium Spectacular Mixed Colors, Rhizome, Perennial #adSeeds*Bulbs*Plants*&More #ad
- Beautiful caldiums provide beautiful color for any garden. They come in a variety of colors and sizes to make excellent accent plants for every garden.
5. IB Prosperity #ad
1 Bulb of Caladium Cosmic Delight Size #2 Bulb, Angel Wings, Elephant Ear Plant #adIB Prosperity #ad
- Individual conditions vary greatly in the us. Caladium bulbs have a rather smooth bottom side and knobby these are actually the eyes or growing points top side. Water after planting. Your bulbs should be planted deep enough to cover them with 1 ½” to 2” of soil.
Plant right side up. Caladiums in shade tend to have bigger leaves and want to be taller to catch the light as opposed to caladiums in direct sunlight that don't have to work so hard, Colors can vary according to sunlight and feed.
When your favorite flower will bloom for a week or two, caladiums will provide wonderful leaf color and texture all summer.
Caladiums like well drained soil. Caladium bulbs go dormant in the winter - they like to take a nap. When the temps go below 60° and stay there say the onset of fall/winter, harvest the bulbs & leaves. A bit of bone meal would make your caladiums happy. White varieties like white Christmas, Moonlight or Candidum put on an outstanding show all season long in shady areas.
6. EMERITUS GARDENS #ad
Two Strong and Healthy Emeritus Gardens Elephant Ear, Plants with Emeritus Gardens Slow Release Plant Food., Alocasia Macrorrhiza #adEMERITUS GARDENS #ad
- Comes with emeritus gardens plant food and Emeritus Gardens booklet on care and propagation. Good for terrariums, patios, southern gardens. Sold by a registered Florida Nursery Inspected annually. Ships so carefully packed, you'll think it's a gift- great gift for all occasions! Two healthy strong elephant ear plants, Alocasia Macrorrhiza in four inch pots.
The 20 inches tall large lush leaves clean the air in home or office, removing toxins and adding oxygen. Free from pests. Two four inch pots with plants showing good root development.
7. Wellspring Gardens #ad
Alocasia, Calidora Elephant Ear Persian Palm Live Plant #adWellspring Gardens #ad
- You will be receiving 1 plant between 3 & 8 inches in a 3 inch deep pot. Can be container grown. Grows to 5 to 7 feet in height.