As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. The Andersons #ad
The Andersons PGF Complete 16-4-8 Fertilizer with Humic DG 5,000 sq.ft. #adThe Andersons #ad
- Not sold in California and South Dakota. Humic dg humic and fulvic acid which helps enrich your soil and allows plants to process nutrients better. Super fine particles which give you TWICE the number of particles per square foot.
More particles, better and more even distribution. Slow release and feeds for up to 8 weeks. Lower nitrogen strength allows you to apply more particles per square foot.
2. Miracle-Gro #ad
Brown/A, 8 lb, Miracle-gro 3002410 Shake 'N Feed Flowering Trees and Shrubs Continuous Release Plant Food #adMiracle-Gro #ad
- Conveniently can be used on plants, both in ground and in containers. Gets plants off to a good start and provides continuous release feeding for up to 3 months for beautiful trees and shrubs all Season Long.
Helps maintain deep, lush Green foliage and colorful blooms throughout the season. Contains natural ingredients to feed the microbes in the soil. For use on all flowering trees, shrubs and other acid-loving plants.
3. Medina #ad
Medina 12-4-8 Ready-to-Spray HastaGro Lawn, 1 quart #adMedina #ad
- Greens up Lawns Quickly. More vigorous Lawns From Spring To Fall. No assembly Required. Fast efficient Absorption By Grass.
4. Medina #ad
1 gallon, Medina 12-4-8 HastaGro Lawn #adMedina #ad
- Package length :1. 0". Package width :1. 0". Hastagro lawn care kit greens up lawns quickly. Package height :1. 0".
5. Master Nursery #ad
Master Nursery 12-4-8 Fruit Tree & Vine Food, 20 lb #adMaster Nursery #ad
- Formulated to encourage growth and aid in the development of quality fruits and berries. May also be used on ornamental trees and vines. Active ingredients: Ammonic Nitrogen; Urea Nitrogen.
6. Helena Chemical Co. #ad
8-2-12 Fertilizer with 0-0-22 Premium K-mag 20 Lbs. #adHelena Chemical Co. #ad
- Contains kieserite, a natural form of slow release Magnesium Sulfate. K-mag dissolves gradually throughout the growing season, providing a continuous source of nutrients.
8-2-12 with 100% slow release macronutrients. Based on the University Of Florida Recommendations. K-mag contains 22% soluble potash, 22% sulfur and 11% magnesium.