As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. SEEDRA #ad
GMO-Free and Heirloom Seeds, 600 seeds/500mg, Germination Above 90%, 1 Pack, SEEDRA English Lavender Seeds for Indoor and Outdoor Planting #adSEEDRA #ad
- Lavender common uses: essential oils, soaps, cosmetics, lemonades, salads, jams, potpourri, baked breads, perfumes, decorations. Easy growing experience is a guarantee.
We support local farmers and are happy to produce the US product. Proudly sourced in the usa - our garden seeds are grown, harvested, and packaged in the USA. Be sure of our quality - the freshest batches of this season. Non-gmo, heirloom - our seeds were tested and have the best germination ratings.
In culinary: meat marinades, teas, and more. Seedra customer service - don't mind contacting us in any case through Amazon. We care about each customer and do our best to give you 100% satisfaction. Seedra english lavender seeds - contains 600 seeds in 1 Pack and professional instructions created by PhD Helga George.
2. Seed Needs #ad
Package of 30,000 Seeds, Perennial Wildflower Mixture 100% Pure Live Seed Non-GMO Seeds by Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- This specialty blend of wildflowers consists solely of perennial flowering plants. All wildflower seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season.
This packet consists of 16 individual species of wildflowers. The plants range in heights from 12 to 48 inches tall, with the majority reaching an average height of 20 to 30 inches tall.
Popular favorites such as black-eyed susan, Columbine, Purple coneflower, White Yarrow & More! Contains 100% pure live seed, no fillers or inert matter. Each packet measures 3. 25 inches wide by 4. 50 inches tall. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity. Quality wildflower seeds packaged by Seed Needs.
3. Black Duck Brand #ad
Wildflower, Pinks, Zinnia, Poppy, 25 Flower Seed Packets Including 10+ Varieties, May Include: Forget Me Nots, Marigolds, Snapdragon and More, Made in the USA #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- Each set includes 10 or more varieties. Each packet contains many seeds, from twenty-five for larger seeds to hundreds of the smaller seeds! Create the ultimate flower garden! High Germination Rates, Non-GMO Heirloom Seeds! Each variety packed in individual sealed envelopes! Plenty of different kinds to Create a Dream Garden! You will receive some duplicates.
Includes 25 seed Packets! Made in the America.
4. NatureZ Edge #ad
Giving You Beautiful Black Eyed Susan Flowers, Non-GMO, Heirloom Seed Varieties, 5000 Seeds, Black Eyed Susan Seeds for Planting #adNatureZ Edge #ad
- Many only have 500 mg. Hand packaged by a veteran owned small family business: If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, contact us and we will make it right.
More seeds- our black eyed susan seeds packets have more than 2-3X as many seeds as many of our competitors with over 2300mg. Seeds are small and 2300 mg may not look like a whole lot but there are almost 2000 seeds per gram with Black Eyed Susan.
If you want customer service where you will talk directly to the owner for any concerns, we are the company for you! Be sure to check out or other seed kits including, vegetable kits, herb kits, wildflower kits, and more. Non-gmo, heirloom, open pollinated: Our black eyed susan seeds for planting indoors or outdoors are of the highest quality with some of the highest germination rates in the industry.
5. hua xian zi #ad
Patio pots and containers（100000-1000000+）Seeds, Wildflower Seed Mix,Hardy Perennial Flower Seeds Easy to Grow,Excellent General Purpose Mixture,Ideal for beds and Borders #adhua xian zi #ad
- Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller. Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly.
Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser. Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year.
An easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden. Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract.
6. Willard & May #ad
6 Perennial Bare Roots, Hosta Mixed #adWillard & May #ad
- Will bloom summer through fall. Hardy perennial - Perennial in zones 3 to 8. 6 bare root perennial Hostas, ready to grow. Great shade plants. Low maintenance perennial grows to about 18 inches and can spread between 32 to 36 inches.
7. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Columbine McKana Giants Flower Seeds, Perennial, Aquilegia caerulea, Colorful, Attracts Bees and Hummingbirds! from USA #adHarley Seeds #ad
- The seed can also be started indoors. Columbine mckana giants flower seeds, aquilegia caerulea, Decorative, Colorful, Perennial, Attracts Bees and Hummingbirds, Beautiful! Height: 24-36".
Keep soil moderately moist, though not overly, dripping wet. Water soil when the soil surface just begins to dry. Overly warm soils, well above 90F, can inhibit germination and provide ideal conditions for seed rot.
For spring planting, mix the seed with moist sand and store it in the refrigerator for 60 days before direct sowing after the last frost. Depth: do not cover but press into soil! soil temperature must be kept at 70f for proper germination!!! Cool soil, particularly at night can inhibit or significantly delay germination.
8. OwnGrown #ad
Lavender Plant Seeds: Premium Perennial Lavender Seeds for 100 Lavender Plants – Flower Seeds for Planting Outdoors – Lavender Seeds for Planting Outdoor – Lavendar Perennial Plants Seeds by OwnGrown #adOwnGrown #ad
- Grow your own lavender: our lavender herb seeds develop 50cm high plants. Premium lavender seed lavandula angustifolia: flower seeds for planting hardy and perennial garden plants. Growing lavender with planting seeds is not easy, but worth the patience! If you have any questions, we are there for you! Versatile and decorative: the scent of this fragrant garden plant creates a relaxing atmosphere.
Lavender flower seeds for pots, ideal next to your herb garden, on the balcony or indoor in a garden house! Sowing: in spring, sow the gardening seeds indoors in a pot. One seed packet contains seeds to grow about 100 beautiful, aromatic lavender plants.
Previous stratification supports the germination! Do not cover them and keep moist. Lavender loves sunny places with gritty, sandy soil. Dried lavender flowers are perfect for baking, homemade lavender tea, herbal tea or delicious oil! Soft scent: the magnificent scent is an ideal addition to your wildflower garden bed.
9. hua xian zi #ad
100% Perennial Wild Flower Seed Mix Annual Meadow Plants Attracts Bees & Butterfly 100g=100000+ Pure Wildflower Seeds Mix #adhua xian zi #ad
- Advantages：easy to grow attract butterflies Attract Birds Bee Friendly Some plants will flower in the first summer, the rest in spring, summer or autumn the next year. Zones3 - 10 an easy to grow mixture providing an abundance of attractive wild flowers to add colour, grace and interest to the garden.
Extended bloom time more than 4 weeks great for mass plantings Multiplies / Naturalizes Rake well to make a seed bed, mix the seed with 9 parts dry sand and sow evenly.
Lightly rake in and firm the soil with the feet or a roller. Ideal regions：northeast southeast midwest west Southwest Pacific Northwest Suitable for the flower border or wild area they are also valuable for the butterflies, bees, seed eating birds and insects they will attract. Low maintenance good for cut flowers Sow in spring or autumn in a sunny weed free site, preferably of low fertility, don't use fertiliser.
10. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Petite French Marigold Seeds,1000 Heirloom Seeds Per Packet, Non GMO Seeds #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- For more of isla's garden seed products, enter isla's garden seeds into your search bar on Amazon! Please submit a 5 star review to help the continued success of our Garden Seed Company! Please post pictures of your plants and review us! These are high quality seeds, be sure to fully research proper germination instructions for optimal germination rates.
To start indoors, sow your seeds in a flat, or sown directly, or peat pellets, and transplanted after the last frost, 4-6 weeks before the last spring frost.
Hardiness zones: 1, 6, 2, 10, 7, 3, 8, 4, 11, 9, 5, 12; Tagetes patula. Bright & beautiful! fantastic addition to your home flower garden! Marigolds can be started indoors, in areas with a longer growing season.
Water seedlings occasionally, until they become well established. Marigold seeds germinate best in a high humidity environment with temperatures around 70 degrees F. Mature plants tolerate some drought, though watering them during dry weather will increase their blooms.