As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. American Plant Exchange #ad
American Plant Exchange Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant, 6" Pot, Delectable Fruit #adAmerican Plant Exchange #ad
- Easy care, allow soil to dry out between waterings. Seasons: AutumnSpringWinterSummer. Prefers full sun at least six hours a day a sunny, south-facing window is ideal.
Olive trees come potted in growing containers and are self-fruitful produce both male and female flowers on the same tree. Evergreen, long-lived, beautiful fruit bearing Ornamental with soft gray-green foliage. This item does not ship to California.
2. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Live Plant, Includes Special Blend Plants Food & Planting Guide 2-3FT, Arbequina Olive Tree #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- Sorry, this item does not ship to CA or AZ due to State Laws***'. Self pollinating, Edible olives. Includes special blend plant Food & planting guide a $5. 99 value freE! Attractive foliage. Rich antioxidant oil.
|Brand||PERFECT PLANTS #ad|
|Manufacturer||Perfect Plants #ad|
3. 9GreenBox #ad
Tree of Peace, Olea europaea, Olive Tree, 9GreenBox, 2 Pack #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Hardy in zones 8-11. Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. Also makes an exotic bonsai. Homegrown by 9GreenBox. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. The plant you will receive is growing in 2 x 2. 5" pot.
4. 9GreenBox #ad
9GreenBox, Olive Tree Bonsai with Water Tray and Fertilizer #ad9GreenBox #ad
- 5’’ inch pot. Dark green leaves. Home grown by 9Greenbox. 9greenbox offers live Plants - actual sizes and shape varies from pictures shown. Includes water tray and fertilizer. 7’’ inch live plant. Easy to grow.
5. Martha's Secrets #ad
HI, AZ, Mission Olive Tree Live Plant Cold Hardy 1-2 Feet Tall Cannot ship TO CA, AK, OR or WA PER YOUR STATE LAWS #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 7. Zones 7-10 . Cannot ship to ca, ak, az, la, hi, or or wa per your STATE LAWS. Ships in it's growing container with planting instructions. Cold hardy self Pollinating Olive Tree.
6. New Life Nursery & Garden #ad
Live Plant, Trade Gallon Pot, Orange Flowering Fragrant Tea Olive osmanthus #adNew Life Nursery & Garden #ad
- Grown in a trade gallon pot - for flowering plants, we can not guarantee blOOMS AT ALL TIMES. Evergreen asian shrub that can become almost tree-like in mild climates. All other states will be shipped in the pot with soil.
Great for use as a fragrant evergreen hedge, in large containers near entrances and doorways, or as specimen plants in the landscape. Mature height 8-10 feet -- mature width 3-4 feet -- Exposure Full Sun to partial shade -- Hardiness Zones 6-9.
Deliveries to ca, ut, or, az, nd, wa, mt, id, nv, sd will be shipped Bareroot.
Gardens for the deliciously fragrant flowers which are light to bright orange. The leaves are about 3 inches long with small marginal teeth. It is more cold hardy than the species, tolerating temperatures down to -8 °F with little damage. This variety is exceptionally heavy blooming. Blooms in the fall. It is highly prized in southern U. S.
7. 9GreenBox #ad
9Greenbox Tree of Peace, Olive Tree-Olea Europaea, 4 Pound Pack of 6 #ad9GreenBox #ad
- Has a history as long as that of Western civilization. Hardy in zones 8-11. Easy to Grow. Homegrown by 9GreenBox, will come with 6 packs. In cooler regions makes a great patio/house plant. Also makes an exotic bonsai.
8. Martha's Secrets #ad
Arbequina Olive Tree Live Plant Cold Hardy NO SHIPPING TO CA, HI, OR or WA PER YOUR STATE LAWS, AZ, AK #adMartha's Secrets #ad
- Shipped in pot with growing instructions from MarthasSecrets. Zones 7-10 Makes a great container plant for inside or out if you live above zone 7. Cannot ship to ca, hi, la, az, ak, or or wa per state lawS. Cold hardy olive Tree Self Pollinating.
9. PERFECT PLANTS #ad
Perfect Plants Tea Olive Live Plant, 3 Gallon, Includes Care Guide #adPERFECT PLANTS #ad
- This plant loves the sun and would prefer a spot in the landscape that receives full sun exposure and partial shade exposure throughout the day — no pruning necessary to keep Tea Olive clean-cut and shapely.
Mature height: 15-30 ft | mature width: 15-20 ft, with buoyant, light-green foliage reaching skyward. Pale, yellow flowers will appear in spring & summer months, releasing a sweet-note fragrance similar to Southern Sweet Tea — this aroma is recognizably purifying and will compliment other Natural tones in the garden! Live 3 gallon tea olive comes with easy to use plant food and bloom every spring through summer months with southern sweet-tea fragrant flowers — the electrifying, bush-like frame, natural aroma fills the entire landscape! This fragrant shrub features light-green foliage on thin, complimentary when planted in multiples along walkways, in gardens, next to patios and pools, shrub-like branches — Tea Olive holds a compact, or at the front entrance of home or office buildings.
10. Florida Foliage #ad
Arbequina Olive Tree, 6 Inch Pot, Olea Europaea, Beautiful Live Plant, Grow Your Own Olives Indoors #adFlorida Foliage #ad
- Grown, but they also have a high concentration of healthy, packaged and shipped exclusively by Florida Foliage. Even better? Arbequinas grow indoors year-round. These trees are semi-deciduous, meaning they only drop their leaves in extreme cold and tolerate 20-degree weather.
Ripens starting in November. Makes a beautiful specimen shrub or small tree. Highly adaptable, and has shown increased hardiness over other varieties, it produces abundantly in hot dry climates, withstanding temperatures as low as 5 degrees. You can get up to 20 pounds of olives each year to enjoy in your salads and add to your favorite recipes.
Bring a taste of the mediterranean to your home. Arbequinas are self-pollinating, so you only need one to produce fruit, though extra trees mean an even bigger bounty.
They're seldom bothered by pests and will grow organically, no matter where you live. Olives hang well on the tree and ripen at different intervals. Heat-tolerant. This variety is revered as both a table olive – for its mild, buttery and lightly fruity flavor – as well as an oil olive for its high oil concentration. Tasty fruit and gorgeous gray-green foliage will evoke the rolling Spanish landscapes where this variety is widely grown. Grown indoors, they'll keep their leaves throughout the winter.