As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. Gardeners Basics #ad
And Winter Gardens by Gardeners Basics, Brussels Sprouts Seeds for Planting, Long Island Improved Heirloom, Fall, Non-GMO Vegetable Variety- 800 mg Approx 225 Seeds Great for Summer #adGardeners Basics #ad
- This should give you added reassurance that not only can you enjoy the seeds this season, including the brussel sprout seed for planting, but you can save the seeds each year, are heirloom, open-pollinated and non-GMO, adding food security to your home.
Prolific - brussel sprout plants produce many of these little mini-looking cabbages along its stalk. Little vegetables that look like mini cabbages grow up a long stalk.
Packets - each brussels sprouts seeds packet is printed on water-resistant paper, in full color with growing and harvesting directions included. Usa - all of our seeds, and grown in the usa.
Add it to stir fry, roast in the oven, or stir fry. Each heirloom brussel sprout seeds packet contains at least 800 mg of seeds approximately 225+ seeds. Don't buy inferior seeds from other countries. Delicious - brussel sprouts are very flavorful. Trusted variety - popular brussels sprouts seeds used by gardeners for years.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
Delicious from USA, 100+ Long Island Improved Brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Long island improved brussel Sprouts Seeds Heirloom NON-GMO, Delicious. Brussels sprouts are a slow-growing, long-season vegetable that requires a regular supply of water.
Grows exceptionally well in cool northern areas. Soil temperature for Germination: 60-70F. Planting Depth: 1/2". 80-115 days from transplant. Can be direct seeded.
Start spring seedlings 4-6 weeks before transplanting. Keeping soil evenly moist is a must for a healthy crop. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering. The sprouts are most delicious after frost. When transplanting, enrich soil with a little blood and bone meal. Transplant out to the garden when 3” tall.
3. RDR Seeds #ad
100 Brussel Sprouts Seeds Long Island Improved #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Cold weather crop. Nutritious plant that is also a good source of Sulforaphane. Produces 50-100 sprouts with a 1-2" diameter.
4. COUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
Non GMO, Churchill, Brussel Sprouts Seed, 25+ Seeds, Early Sprouting, Country Creek Acres, Heirloom #adCOUNTRY CREEK ACRES GROWING IS IN OUR ROOTS #ad
- Tiny cabbages can be eaten raw or you can boil, steam roast or sautee them. They are also low calorie! Dark green vegetables are beneficial to one's health. Brussel sprouts are loaded with nutrients.
The buds are exceptionally rich in protein, vitamins, dietary fiber, minerals, and antioxidants. Studies have shown that Brussel Sprouts guard against cancer, especially colon cancer. Brussel spouts are super healthy.
5. Seed Needs #ad
Brussels Sprout Long Island Improved Brassica oleracea Twin Pack of 500 Seeds Each Non-GMO, Seed Needs #adSeed Needs #ad
- All brussels sprout seeds sold by seed needs are non-gmo based seed products and are intended for the current & the following growing season. These plants will grow to a mature height of roughly 24 inches tall, producing 1 inch, miniature cabbage like crops.
Intended for the current and the following growing season. Packets are 3. 25" wide by 4. 50" tall and come with a full colored illustration on the front side, as well as detailed sowing instructions on the reverse.
Quality brussels sprout seeds packaged by seed needs. Long island improved brussels Sprout will be ready for harvesting in roughly 90 days after first sprouts appear. All seeds are produced from open pollinated plants, stored in a temperature controlled facility and constantly moved out due to popularity.
|Brand||Seed Needs #ad|
6. Isla's Garden Seeds #ad
Catskill Brussel Sprouts Seeds, Non GMO, Highest Quality Seeds, Isla's Garden Seeds, Delicious Flavor!, 300+ Premium Heirloom Seeds, 85-90% Germination Rates #adIsla's Garden Seeds #ad
- 24-30" spacing. 36-48" height. 90 days. This semi-dwarf variety produces 50-100 dark green sprouts about 1-2" in diameter. Hardiness zones: 3, 10, 6, 7, 8, 11, 5, 9, 4, 12.
Annual. Long island Improved sprouts freeze quite well. Twist them off the stem from the bottom up; sprouts about 1" in diameter are the most tender. Type: open pollinated, Heirloom, Cool Season. Fantastic addition to your home garden! catskill brussel Sprouts Seeds is the most common and widely adapted open pollinated Brussel Sprout variety for the home vegetable garden! Seeds are great for planting in garden or for storing in a seed safe for emergency.
About four months after transplanting, the first sprouts should be ready. To continue harvesting sprouts after frost, hang the entire plant upside down in a cool place; sprouts will continue to mature for a few more weeks.
7. Instant Latch #ad
250 Long Island Brussels Sprouts Seeds | Non-GMO | Fresh Garden Seeds #adInstant Latch #ad
- Light requirement: full Sun | Planting Time: Cool Season. Size at maturity: up to 24" plants | Days to Maturity: 90 -115 Days. Sowing method: indoor sow | planting depth: 1/4" | Plant Spacing: 15" - 18". Name: long island improved Brussels Sprouts | Type: Heirloom.
8. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Gaea's Blessing Seeds, Brussels Sprout Seeds 500 Seeds Long Island Improved Non-GMO 93% Germination Rate 4.0g #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- Each compact, 24″ tall plant yields around 75-100 dark green, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, 1-2″ sprouts over a long period! This variety has continuously been a perennial favorite among commercial farmers and home gardeners alike! Gaea’s blessing is based in central texas, to ensure your satisfaction.
We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified.
The most well known compact Brussels sprout with very heavy yields! A workhorse variety that produces very flavorful sprouts. Brassica oleracea - non-gmo, heirloom, open-pollinated, untreated. As adopters of the Safe Seed Pledge, USA.
9. Sow Right Seeds #ad
Sow Right Seeds, Long Island Improved Brussel Sprout Seed for Planting , Non-GMO Heirloom Packet with Instructions to Plant a Home Vegetable Garden #adSow Right Seeds #ad
- Easy to grow -- instructions on to start indoors early included on each packet with additional growing tips, recipes, etc. Under the “how To” section of our website. Beautiful -- large premium packets of Long Island Brussel Sprouts.
Productive -- this heirloom has been a favorite variety since its introduction in the 1890s. Safe seed -- sow right seeds has taken the Safe Seed Pledge and sells only fresh Non-GMO heirloom seeds that are safe for you and your family.
Minimum of 750mg per packet. Each plant produces heavy yields of 1" sprouts on a compact plant that reaches 20-24" tall making it a great choice for small spaces or containers.
Plus we are available to answer your questions as well. If these seeds don’t germinate, harvest instructions, we will happily make it “Right” for you. Good eats -- brussel sprouts are full of flavor and are commonly enjoyed sautéed or roasted with other vegetables.
10. Fertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
Seeds Brussels Sprouts Cabbage Long Green Vegetable for Planting Heirloom Non GMO #adFertile Ukraine Seeds #ad
- Package includes about 350 seeds. Species: brassica oleracea; Germanation: 90-95%. Instructions in English are included. Season of interest: Spring, Summer, Autumn.
Usda hardiness zone: 2 -50 to -40 °f, 6 -10 to 0 °f, 8 10 to 20 °f, 4 -30 to -20 °f, 10 30 to 40 °f, 5 -20 to -10 °f, 3 -40 to -30 °f, 9 20 to 30 °f, 7 0 to 10 °f, 11 > 40 °F.