As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
1. RDR Seeds #ad
Bok Choy, Pok Choi, Chinese Cabbage, 1000 Pak Choi Seeds #adRDR Seeds #ad
- Grows best between 45-75 degrees. Prior to planting mix organic matter with well-draining soil. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
Pak choi is a fantastic addition to many meals, making it very popular. Plant in full sun in cooler areas or partial shade in hot areas and place seeds about 1/4" deep.
2. Harley Seeds #ad
200+ Canton Pak Choi Bok Choy Chinese Cabbage Seeds Heirloom Non-GMO Productive Brassica rapa VAR. chinensis, a.k.a. Canton's Choice, from USA, Bok Choi #adHarley Seeds #ad
- Watch out for snails, as they will harm the plants. Keep the soil evenly moist for the healthiest growth. Keep moist, not letting the seeds dry out between watering.
Canton's choice, Bok Choi, 55-70 days. Soil temperature for Germination: 45-75 F. Canton pak choi bok choy chinese cabbage seeds heirloom non-gMO Productive, Brassica rapa var. Chinensis, Healthy, a.
K. A. Single leaves or the entire plant may be harvested, either at 28 days for the tender baby leaf stage or when a fully mature head at 50 days. For freshest taste, use within five days. If the sun gets too hot, chinese cabbage tends to "bolt" or go to seed; in long periods of heat, some kind of shade may be helpful.
3. Gaea's Blessing #ad
Bok Choy Seeds 1000 Seeds Canton Pak Choi Chinese Cabbage Non-GMO Heirloom 90% Germination Rate Net Wt. 6.0g, Gaea's Blessing Seeds #adGaea's Blessing #ad
- This non-heading leaf type has clusters of 8 to 12" wide white celery-like stalks with large, smooth, nearly round, glossy leaves. We are committed to promoting sustainable growing methods, to ensure your satisfaction.
As adopters of the safe Seed Pledge, we do not consciously buy or sell seeds that have been genetically modified. This cabbage is great stir-fried, or sliced raw in salads! Brassica rapa - non-gmo, in soups, open-Pollinated - Matures in 50 days! A delightful vegetable with thick, white stems and deep green leaves.
A perfect and beautiful addition to any garden! Cold and heat tolerant. Gaea's blessing seeds are guaranteed to grow within 60 days of purchase! Gaea’s blessing is based in illinois, to do our best to ensure the wellness of the environment, to protect the biodiversity of our planet, and above all, USA.
4. Sow No GMO #ad
Sow No GMO Cabbage Pak Choi Bok Choy Japanese/Chinese Cabbage Non-Heading Leafy Non GMO Heirloom Asian Vegetable 50 Seeds #adSow No GMO #ad
- Heirloom asian cabbage that is adaptable to full sun or partial shade. Seeds are non-gmo, easy to grow and hand packed by Sow No GMO in the United States. White-stem, vase-shaped Pak Choi is bulky and uniform.
Grows in all usda zones: 1, 5, 9, 6, 10, 2, 7, 4, 8, 3, 11. Plants grow about 16 inches and baby leaves can begin to be harvested as soon as 30 days, with full maturation after about 50 days.
|Brand||Sow No GMO #ad|
|Manufacturer||Sow No GMO #ad|
5. Marde Ross & Company #ad
1100 Baby Bok Choy Seeds, Delicious Chinese Vegetable #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a Rows about 12" Wide. Flavorful and healthy. Easy to grow. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds.
6. Palm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
Ching Chang Bok Choy Seeds, 30+ Heirloom Asian Vegetable Baby Bok Choy Seeds #adPalm Beach Medicinal Herbs #ad
- Seeds make great gifts for all ages. Offering 30+ ching chang bok choy seeds, packaged in a paper seed envelope. Grow plants for food or try gardening as new hobby. Germination and growing instructions are clearly displayed on each package for successful gardening every time.
7. David's Garden Seeds #ad
Hybrid Seeds, David's Garden Seeds Pac Choi Joi Choi 3822 Green 200 Non-GMO #adDavid's Garden Seeds #ad
- Tolerant to heat and cold. Seeds are non-gmo and hand packed by David's Garden Seeds in the United States of America. Harvest in about 50 days. Heavy vigorous white-stem. Germination rate about 80% or better.
8. Black Duck Brand #ad
100% Non-GMO! by Black Duck Brand 40 Different Varieties, Set of 40 Assorted Vegetable & Herb Seeds 40 Varieties Create a Deluxe Garden All Seeds are Heirloom #adBlack Duck Brand #ad
- High germination Rate within 7-14 days. Set includes 40 lightly assorted vegetable and Herb seeds! All seeds are heirloom, 100% non-gmo! GROWN IN THE USA.
Great way to stock up for the next planting season! Wonderfully producing plants - current stock will last for years when stored in a dry - cool place! .
9. Marde Ross & Company #ad
Delicious Chinese Vegetable, 1100 Dwarf Pak Choi, Bok Choy Seeds #adMarde Ross & Company #ad
- Plant 1/4. Fast growing plant - 30 days from transplant to Table or Wok! Sow seeds in a rows about 18" Wide. Non gmo - neonicotinoid-Free. Marde ross & company has been a Licensed California Nursery since 1985. Easy to grow. Baby bok choy - 1100 Seeds - Pak Choi. Flavorful and healthy.
10. RattleFree #ad
Pak Choi Cabbage Seeds for Planting | Heirloom & Non-GMO Vegetable Seeds | Planting Instructions to Plant an Outdoor Vegetable Home Garden #adRattleFree #ad
- All of our seeds are non-GMO. Plant spacing 10" | plant depth 1/4" | 75 Days to Maturity | Sun/Partial Shade Light Requirement. Pick from our large variety of heirloom or organic seeds! Your #1 seed source - Full Product Guarantee! This hardy garden crop can be grown in climate zones one through nine.
Pak choi is also known as bok Choy. The plant produces large, green leaves off a thick, white stem.